2019 in photos

There's just something about this year coming to an end which makes me want to be reflective. Looking back at the past year and seeing how things have, or haven't changed since the clock struck midnight on January 1st 2019. Here's to all the amazing moments I photographed this year and lets hope 2020 is as photogenic as 2019 was!!

To the hours I've spent sitting in my favourite bar, YES, with some of my favourite people...


To all the other places we've spent getting drunk at home...


All the amazing times I've had and people I've met at University...



To Amsterdam...

And my family holiday to Tenerife...


To the three artists, (dodie, Foals and my favourite band ever, LANY) I had the pleasure of going to see this year...


To all the Christmas celebrations I've had over the course of December...



And lastly, to the random, unexplainable photos I found in my camera roll and couldn't help but laugh at...


Thanks for looking,
J. I. Smith x 

Comments

Popular Posts